- Apply for this fund
- Click the thumbnail images below to see larger versions
The Burton Armstrong Pierce Foundation
MISSION: BURTON ARMSTRONG PIERCE FOUNDATION
"Keep on keepin' on!"
- Burton Armstrong Pierce
The Burton Armstrong Pierce Foundation honors individuals with autism and their families by sponsoring activities for adolescents and adults such as: 1:1 academic tutoring, job training/internships, life coaching/future planning, GED Preparation, creative writing, book club, swimming, organic gardening/cooking, yoga, and exposure to the arts and world music. Since January 2010, the foundation has offered need-based scholarships and operating support to the following life-transforming organizations:
- Academy of Excellence for Autism (www.AEA.org) offers individuals with autism who have limited speech ('non-verbal') a form of communication for academic advancement through writing/pointing at letters on an alphabet board in 1:1 sessions with Soma Mukhopadhyay and her Rapid Prompting Method and those she has trained. AEA serves parents and professional in ongoing workshops, and is created and run by individuals with autism and their families.
- Yoga for the Special Child (www.specialyoga.com) a comprehensive program of Yoga techniques designed to enhance the natural development of children with special needs.
- DiAnn K. Pierce
All donations to the Burton Armstrong Pierce Foundation (a division of CHARITYSMITH) are tax deductible in accordance with federal tax laws. Donations can be made using one of the following secure methods:
- By mail: send your donation check payable to:
Burton Armstrong Pierce Foundation
c/o CHARITYSMITH Nonprofit Foundation
13100 Filly Lane, Truckee, CA 96161
- At Wells Fargo Bank: donations can be deposited directly to the Burton Armstrong Pierce Foundation. For account information, please contact CHARITYSMITH at 800-276-6546.
- Gift Card: Donate in honor of someone and we will mail a gift card directly to your family, friends, or business associates telling them you’ve made a donation in their honor. Make a Donation
- By phone: donate with a credit card by calling our office at 800-276-6546.
- Online: donate with a credit card or your PayPal/Google Checkout account by clicking one of the links below. Please note: PayPal deducts a small transaction fee from each donation. CHARITYSMITH is a Google grant recipient, and Google Checkout does not deduct a transaction fee.
- Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to CHARITYSMITH's Burton Armstrong Pierce Foundation.
You will receive a receipt by mail within one month of your donation.
This memorial fund is established as a division of CHARITYSMITH Nonprofit Foundation EIN 87-0636433. CHARITYSMITH is dedicated to the creation and governing of memorial endeavors. All donations are tax deductible in accordance with federal tax laws. If you have any questions regarding this donation or memorial fund, please contact CHARITYSMITH at your convenience.
What is a Memorial Fund | Start a Scholarship | How to Start Nonprofit Organization | Form a Nonprofit | Sitemap